Hello! Wanna see amazing trick to amaze your friends?
1. Create a text document, press Ctrl+R then type “notepad” or search with the Search Bar
2. In the notepad type the following:
MsgBox “Hello My Friend”,,”Welcome”
3. Save the file as AmazingMsgbox.vbs. Change the Save as type as “All Files” see the image below
—the extension file is very important (.vbs)
4. Click Save (My default location is on the desktop)
5. Locate your file then double click it
6. See what happens. It will look like in the above image (top page)
Now it will be more interesting if this message box appears at the start up of windows, but how?
Well it’s easy just move the file name “
AmazingMsgbox.vbs” to this directory:
With easy access just press again Ctrl+R copy paste this directory then hit OK Button
(To manually browse the directory
- Make sure you enable “Show hidden files, folders, and drives”
- How to show hidden files and folders
- Click the Windows button logo (Lower Left Corner) then in the search bar type the following:
- Show hidden files and folders press enter
- In the View Tab Under the hidden files and folders click “Show hidden files, folders, and drives”
- Click OK
From your file (“AmazingMsgbox.vbs”) copy this file to the Startup directory.
This will run automatically at the start up of windows (note: any file that is inside this folder shall automatically run).
To test it
Just log off your computer or reboot it (restart) then log on your user
And the message box will appear at the start up.
To disable the msgbox at the start up, just delete the file inside the start-up folder
- If you want to change the message or the contents of the message box just replace the “hello my friend” to your personal message but be sure that message must always inside both between strings (the quotation marks) eg. “Hi there Sweety”, else you will get an error
- Also changing the title of the message box same as the above procedure which is “Welcome” change to “Good morning” it’s up to you.